Class #6 Lecture
Introduction to idrive.com
(or any of the "Internet hard drives" listed here),
which can be used to transfer your VB files from home to the computer lab without
having to use a floppy disk.
Ch. 3 Lecture
Discuss Ch. 3 Demo Project
- If not finished, do Ch. 3, Worksheet
- If not finished, do Feedback 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, & 3.5 & check your
answers with those in the back of the textbook.
- If not finished, complete the Ch. 3 "Hands-On Programming Example"
- If not finished, write out the answers to Ch. 3 Review Questions #1-9 on
- If you have email, try emailing a project's .vbp and .frm files to yourself
as attachments. Then, try to open and execute them when you receive them into
your email inbox.
- If you have email, subscribe to the class mailing
list. (This is not a requirement for the class, however.)
- Read through the previous posts to our class
discussion board to feel comfortable navigating through it. Eventually,
you'll be invited to post questions & comments there.
CIS 230 Home Page | Minich.com